The North Fence

YOU are a ranch hand in the wild Canadian West. It'S a peaceful life, until a new visitor comes to the ranch...

「the north fence」の画像検索結果Today I read The North Fence. In this story, the reader is a ranch hand working with his boss, Gilbert and his wife, Hilda. They were living a peaceful life but one day, a bear came to the ranch. In this scene, I was given two choices. The one is to shoot into the air to scare away the bear and the other is do nothing. I chose the latter. Fortunately, the bear ran back into the forest. The next day, the reader goes to strengthen the fence located near the spot on which the bear was seen the day before. While working on building the fence, the reader finds a cub and tries to touch it. Then the mother bear appears and the reader dies. I was surprised because I died suddenly.

VOCABULARY
ranch (noun):a large farm, especially in North America or Australia

Kannenberg, T. 2015. Atamaii-books. Florida and Tokyo.

コメント